Simalicious Sims: Can you go out with Bella on Sims Social?

Simalicious Sims: Q&A's For The Sims Social! 
Q: Can you go out with Bella on Sims Social? One of my tasks is to "Confess Attraction to Another Sim" But all my neighbors on Sims Social aren't single. Can I confess my attraction to Bella, the computer Sim?



A: Unfortunately, No. With Bella, you can max out the friendship level as friends I believe, but I don't think you can go any farther than that, since I haven't been able to do so. You can probably confess your attraction, just like how you can do it to others, even if you are dating. However, there must be a romantic atmosphere and even if you aren't dating, you can't date her.


Make sure you like Bella's page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...